Property Type House
Car Spaces 2
Land Size 815 m² approx
1/14 PEARWOOD LANE, ROBINA QLD 4221
AN EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY MODERN ABODE
Positioned in a quiet, Positioned in a quiet, highly sought after position, this is the Robina residence you need. Flawlessly presented in contemporary style, immaculately maintained with open plan living that flows through to outdoor entertaining and manicured gardens, welcome to the ideal haven for professionals, down-sizers or retirees.
- Single level, 3 x bedrooms and 2 x bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private courtyard
- New Zealand wool carpet in bedrooms
- Newly painted with modern down lights throughout
- New premium kitchen appliances
- 2 x new Mitsubishi split systems
- New hot water system and vacuum maid,
- Security alarm system with security screens throughout
- Quality easy care duplex
- Large tiled double garage
- Healthy grassed areas, fenced side access yard with established gardens and shed ideal for children and pets
- Builder built separated via garage (no shared wall) with wonderful neighbours
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT.
The spotlight shines on the stylish residential lifestyle of Robina where quiet streets and wide avenues are counterbalanced by dynamic healthy living for within this master-planned development. As a trendsetting suburb from the heart of the Gold Coast, Robina is a shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destination featuring restaurants, cafes, boutique stores, dynamic businesses, internationally-renowned Bond University, Robina Hospital and the Southern Hemisphere's largest shopping hub, Robina Town Centre. Built around three expansive lakes, lakeside frontage and green estates are enhanced by specially designed parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and a Greg Norman-designed golf course. Close to Gold Coast attractions, bordered by the scenic hinterland in the west and Gold Coast beaches in the east, Robina is ideal for families and couples.