Property Type House
Car Spaces 3
Land Size 726 m² approx
FAMILY ENTERTAINER IN QUIET LOCATION WITH VIEWS.
Set privately from the street front in a secure, peaceful cul-de-sac, this quality, well maintained residence is ideally positioned with views to the ocean.
Spread across two levels with multiple living spaces and dual living capability, this stunning home captures cool breezes and natural light throughout. Built to last with ample car spaces and storage, this property allows for easy maintenance with gardens and orchids a flat grassed area, spa and workshop. With so many features on offer, this is an unmissable opportunity.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and North East facing views
- 3 bedrooms and 2 upstairs bathrooms
- Kitchen with a view
- Open plan living flows through bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining
- Split system air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with carport
- The ultimate mancave, storage or workspace
- Secure wide street in quiet cul de sac with long term and friendly neighbours
- Downstairs ideal for home business or self-contained conversion
- Largely level driveway with space for additional vehicles, boats or caravan
- Solar panels 1.5Kw
Minutes’ walk to shops, parks and bus stops
Located in the Northern Rivers Tweed shire region of New South Wales, Banora Point is a peaceful gem. Community-minded, this area is largely suburban, fringing on an industrial estate with major shopping precincts. Home to two supermarkets, a medical centre and numerous speciality stores, the newly renovated Tweed City shopping centre houses major stores, movie theatres, banks and a large food court. It's location central to parklands and Gold Coast International Airport allows for the best of both worlds.
With a choice of schools, private and public, Southern Cross University is close by, along with TAFE campuses in Kingscliff and Coolangatta. The midway point to Kingscliff and Coolangatta for indulging in great coffee, restaurants or beautiful beaches, this quiet suburb is ideal for growing families and retirees.