16 ST KILDA CRESCENT, TWEED HEADS WEST NSW 2485
CHERISHED FAMILY HAVEN ADJACENT TO PARKLANDS.
Enjoy a peaceful position in a quiet yet convenient setting with this quality, easy-care home that epitomises comfortable family living. Bright, airy and drenched in natural light throughout, the size of this home is deceptive with a generous floor plan embracing multiple living areas. Sitting on a level block, fully fenced with wraparound rear garden, this property offers a sheltered private suntrap; ideal for kids to play and pets to roam. Moments’ walk to Seagulls Club, local shops, transport and river.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Loads of space with 2 Living areas, formal dining and family room
- Open plan kitchen, gas cooker, range hood and pantry
- Separate laundry
- Large double lock-up garage with internal access
- Sunny NE facing entertaining terrace with spa bath
- Lush established tropical gardens
- Clarendon quality home 'Allandale'
- Solid brick and tile, easy maintenance, easy care home
- Flat 626sqm² yard with back access to park and a further extension of play space
- Downlights, security screens, cool tiled and insulated throughout
- Side access for boat or trailer
- Well-loved residence with original owners, first time offered for sale after 17years
Set on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, Tweed Heads West is a combined playground of natural and urban adventures. The idyllic climate offset by pristine Gold Coast beaches and the Tweed River offers a relaxed lifestyle to families, retirees, professionals and nature lovers. Close to an array of private and public schools, shopping, dining and entertainment precincts, Tweed Heads West forms the ultimate backdrop for an easy lifestyle.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY