30/9-13 MARGARET AVENUE, BROADBEACH QLD 4218
NEAR BEACHFRONT WITH VIEWS.
Location, location. Welcome to Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Australia with an opportunity to secure a convenient cosmopolitan investment unit in the heart of a high-growth area. Feel at home in privacy and peace with this easy care, self-contained apartment a short walk to everything. Enjoy views over green, open space parklands, positioned in a low-density, well managed tightly-held complex. An ideal investment, with good returns now and into the future. The owners are dedicated to selling: Don't miss out.
- Bright and airy
- Light and airy, with sea breezes throughout
- Modern kitchen with new cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
- Unique exclusive parking space with lockable storage shed
- Additional visitor parking
- Split air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- In-ground pool
- Newly painted
- Reasonable body corp
- Island Beach Resort, tightly held smaller low rise block of 30 units
- Development potential high growth area
- Walking Walking distance to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre, Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Oasis Shopping Centre and world class hotels, shopping and dining precincts, as well as beaches, parks, trams, buses and a primary school..
To the south of vigorous Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach stands out as a laid back destination for natural and urban gems. Start with the surf and its beautiful golden beaches, bordered by parks as the ideal setting for slow walks, weekend markets and weekday yoga classes. Up the excitement levels with this shoppers' utopia of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Mall and Oasis Shopping Centre enclosed with premium and boutique stores. A gourmet foodie's paradise of delicatessens, cafés, bistros, taverns, restaurants and hotels, Broadbeach lifestyle is augmented by upmarket pubs, bars, clubs and lounges into the evening. For glitter and glitz, The Star Gold Coast with its 24-hour casino, lounges, bars, restaurants and shows encourage risk-takers to try their luck, while the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre is the centre for international and Australian recording artists and business conferences.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY