310 ADINA AVENUE, BILINGA
ARE YOU READY FOR A SEA CHANGE?
Welcome to charming beachside living of walks to the beach and remarkable sunsets!
From the moment you step inside, warm feelings with fond summer memories take hold. This light-filled coastal haven with contemporary features is superbly presented and maintained, with little to do but drop your bags and stroll to the beach. Fall asleep to the sounds of the surf, with this unique, private and renovated sanctuary replete with multiple entertaining areas. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle of beach walks, to come home to wash the sand off in your tropical outdoor shower tucked privately within palm trees while watching exquisite hinterland sunsets. Easily find a deserted beach or surf break in the hidden secret of Bilinga with low population density where no towering high rises shadow pristine golden beaches ... just like the Gold Coast used to be …
- 2 Bedrooms with built-ins plus additional retreat space
- Open floor plan where the outdoors flows inside
- Compact, modern open kitchen, with soft close draws, integrated dishwater & gas cooktop
- Front & back decked alfresco patio spaces create a larger home feel
- Original restored hardwood floors with solidly built hardwood framing & exterior cladding
- Single lock-up garage with internal access plus lots of compact storage & back yard shed
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock up garage with carport
- East facing 516sqm2 fully fenced flat block with private tropical gardens
- Fully Fence
- Easy care, low maintenance property & solar panels
- No rear neighbours: with never to be built out hinterland views
- Private security compliments of Gold Coast Airport
- Ideal holiday home, professional abode for first home buyer or downsizer
- Experience the excitement of aviation & convenience with 2mins drive to Gold Coast Airport
- Easy access to all major roads & highway connections
- Wide, quiet street, situated away from traffic noise of Gold Coast highway
- Minutes away from shops, cafes & famous beaches of Tugun, Currumbin, Kirra & Coolangatta
Located between Tugun and Kirra as a southern suburb on the Gold Coast, Bilinga is a quaint beachside suburb. Bordering New South Wales in the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east, Bilinga is an inconspicuous area flanked by uninterrupted pristine beaches running from Currumbin to Kirra and Coolangatta. Settled within significant transport arteries such as the Tugun Bypass and the Gold Coast International Airport, Bilinga is a low volume hive of constant activity, with the airport's curfew kicking in at 11pm. Popular with holiday makers and property investors, a mix of local residences and tourists populate Bilinga, with holiday accommodation units enjoying direct access to the beach for commanding views through to Surfers Paradise in the north and Coolangatta to the south.