THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER WITH STUNNING VIEWS
With sweeping 180 degree views of the Gold Coast skyline and hinterland, 38 Convery Crescent is your next dream home.Set privately from the street front in a secure, peaceful cul-de-sac, this newly-renovated, contemporary residence with a flowing open plan living, kitchen and dining area draws you to the balcony for the stunning outlook.
Spread across two levels with multiple spaces, tropical pool and low maintenance gardens, this property is an ideal space for the growing family or professional couple.
- Entertainers deck embracing fantastic outlook
- Modern kitchen with convenient walk in pantry, quality dishwasher and new cooktop
- Polished timber floors and Ceasarstone bench-tops throughout
- Master bedroom with walk through robe, ensuite with wall to ceiling tiles and large shower
- Double lock-up garage with resurfaced floor
- Tropical pool and gardens
- Well constructed 10 years new
- Split level with dual living potential
- Quiet location positioned on 782m²
- Central and conveniently located close to local shops and schools with access to the M1 Motorway, 15 mins drive to Broadbeach and 20 mins drive to Surfers Paradise, Burleigh and the glorious Gold Coast beaches
Highland Park is renown for stunning views overseeing from the Gold Coast coastline to the hinterland. A peaceful northern suburban gem, this area remains central to all things GC, with easy access to the M1 and major Coast features such as the beaches, Chinatown precinct, shopping and dining districts, Robina Town Centre and theme parks. As part of one of Australia's fastest growing beachside cities, Highland Park is ideal for growing families, retirees and professionals.