A RARE FIND - WHAT AN HONOUR
The time has come, this much loved family home for sale; the first time in over 35 years.
This impressive residence has been tastefully updated offering light filled interiors and an enviable coastal lifestyle of comfort and convenience.
Investors and home owners alike will take note of potential rental returns, with split level, duel living combination.
3 bedrooms all with built in robes plus additional study
Self contained granny flat with separate side access
Master bedroom with ensuite
Have gone to great effort in getting this property ready for it's new owner
New quality decking, entertaining across two levels
High ceilings allow for abundance of natural light
Great long-term neighbours
Walk to local shops and public transport
Large open plan kitchen and dining
Sold with plumbed in fridge, microwave and dishwasher
Solar hot water, gas cook top
Motivated Vendors having purchased elsewhere
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
GET TO KNOW TWEED HEADS WEST
Tweed Heads West is a town located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in Tweed Shire.
The European history of the Tweed Shire began in 1823 when the Tweed River was discovered by John Oxley. After sheltering on Cook Island, (4 km from the River's mouth), Oxely travelled 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) up river. In 1828, Captain H. J. Rous explored 50 kilometres (31 mi) up the river. Settlers began to arrive in 1828, the first of which were the cedar getters, who came to harvest Great Red Cedars and send them back to England. During the height of the cedar logging industry, the Tweed Valley was one of the wealthiest districts in Australia.
The Municipality of Murwillumbah was created on 25 May 1902, and held its first meeting on 22 August 1902, at which Peter Street was elected its first Mayor. The Shire of Tweed, with its primary centre of population at Tumbulgum on the Tweed River, came into being in the surrounding area on 7 March 1906 with the enactment of the Local Government Act 1906 (NSW). On 1 January 1947, the two amalgamated to form Tweed Shire.