Property Type House
Car Spaces 2
Land Size 1740 m² approx
EXCLUSIVE ELANORA ENTERTAINER
Privately nestled in beautiful leafy surrounds adjacent to nature reserve on 1740sqm2 from prestigious Hyland Green Estate. Enter the home through double doors to open plan living, with polished timber floors spread across two levels, multiple spaces and dual living potential. Watch epic sunsets overlooking the tropical pool and befriend local wildlife in a tranquil, peaceful setting only a few kilometres drive from world-class beaches, shopping and schools.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas, double lock-up garage and carport
- Master with ensuite, double vanity and walk-in robe
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench with gas
- Utility cupboard, insinkerator and dishwasher
- Solid hardwood timber decking embraces private bush outlook
- Contemporary split level, dual living potential with separate laundry and bathrooms
- Crimsafe screens, 2x split system air-conditioning, insulated with colour bond roof
- Capital pest management system in place with quarterly inspections and insurance cover
- 10 solar panels with 1.9 kilowatt inverter
- Fantastic neighbours in tree-lined tightly-held large estates and bush walks galore
The best of both worlds comes to this suburb set from within the pulsing heart of the Gold Coast. Elanora is an Aboriginal word for "home by the sea", located between Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek with golden Currumbin Beach flanking the east. Mere bike rides to these natural gems, Elanora is also an urban hub. Close to train stations with neighbourhood shopping centres on Nineteenth Avenue and "The Pines" in the vicinity, Elanora is also a catchment for schools. With Elanora Primary and State High School in the near vicinity, Currumbin State School, Palm Beach Currumbin High School and Arcadia College are also close by. As a major Gold Coast nucleus, Elanora offers a backdrop to an alternatively easy and booming lifestyle, ideal for professionals, families and retirees.