Property Type: House
Car Spaces: 3
Land Size: 741 m² approx.
OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS
FAMILY ENTERTAINER PRIZE HOME
A home of particular quality, presented in immaculate near new condition, located in a peaceful, private position backing onto reserve. This single level, easy to maintain residence is perched on 741sqm, fully landscaped and beautifully manicured. Excess of storage options both inside and out with large carport plus off street parking. Stay cool in summer within the sea-breeze and double installation throughout. Embrace relaxed coastal lifestyle entertaining under the large alfresco patio all within walking distance to parks and recreation.
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite with double shower and patio access
- Open plan living/dining area with separate second lounge or media room
- Modern kitchen boasting huge walk-in/butler’s pantry, breakfast bar, induction cooktop & large luxurious drawer dishwasher
- Air-conditioned throughout with 3 x split systems
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with therapeutic spa
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Established gardens, fruit trees, herbs, water tank and 3 x storage sheds
- DLUG with internal access plus side access
- Safe and secure with video intercom system and back-to-base alarm system
- Motivated to sell due to downsizing
Pottsville is a town in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia in Tweed Shire. With a population of 6,704 (2016 stats). Bill Potts owned the first house in Pottsville around 1930 and the location was initially named Potts Point. Soon though, the town was renamed Pottsville to alleviate any confusion with the place of the same name in Sydney.
Pottsville includes housing developments such as Pottsville Waters, Koala Beach, Seabreeze and Black Rocks Estate.
Pottsville is also home to Pottsville Beach Public School & St Ambrose Primary School