LAND FOR SALE WITH VIEWS IN HIGH QUALITY ESTATE
Imagine your dream home on the best in premier Altitude Aspire estate.
Elevated to capture scenic hinterland and lake views. Easy care living with a superb lifestyle.
A prime landholding in an thriving area selling fast.
- Elevated north facing position on 662m2
- Registered and ready to build with all modern infrastructure in place
- Quality build options available through finite developments
- Unique approval designs for home with seperate grannie flat
- Optic fibre connection estate
- Walk to local Tweed Heights shops, 2min drive to Banora Central
- Short drive to local schools, motorway connection, shopping and industry centres
- 'Altitude Aspire' offers a friendly community lifestyle with landscaped parklands and walking trails
GET TO KNOW TERRANORA
Terranora is a town located on the northern boundary of New South Wales, Australia. At the 2011 census, Terranora had a population of 2,796 people.
The town is part of the Tweed Shire local Government area. Its postcode is 2486. Two schools are located there - Terranora Public School and the senior campus of Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School.
Well known children's author, Hesba Fay Brinsmead, made her home in Terranora from 1976 until the early 2000s (she died in nearby Murwillumbah).