Property Type Residential Land
Land Size 728 m² (approx)
LAND FOR SALE - KING OF THE KILL
Imagine your dream home on the best block in premier Altitude Aspire estate. Be the envy of many with spectacular north facing panoramic views never to be built out. A rare prime landholding the last available from stage one.
With million dollar views looking out over the entire estate this block is sure to impress.
- Elevated north facing position on 728m2
- Registered and ready to build with all modern infrastructure in place
- Optical fibre connections
- Walk to local Tweed Heights shops, 2min drive to Banora Central
- Short drive to local schools, motorway connection, shopping and industry centres
- 'Altitude Aspire' offers a friendly community lifestyle with landscaped parklands and walking trails
Terranora is a town located on the northern boundary of New South Wales, Australia. At the 2011 census, Terranora had a population of 2,796 people.
The town is part of the Tweed Shire local Government area. Its postcode is 2486. Two schools are located there - Terranora Public School and the senior campus of Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School.
Well known children's author, Hesba Fay Brinsmead, made her home in Terranora from 1976 until the early 2000s (she died in nearby Murwillumbah).