RENTAL $620 neg.
- 6 months initial contract
Property Type: House
Car Spaces: 2
Building Size: 240 m² approx.
Land Size: 700 m² approx.
A LOOKING FOR A SEA TREE-ESCAPE
Easy to maintain family entertainer with large wrap around balcony capturing sea breezes.
- Open plan living & dining complimented by timber flooring
- High ceilings capture natural light and sea breezes
- Large entertaining deck embraces hinterland outlook
- Gourmet chef kitchen with European appliances, gas, stone bench-tops and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with hinterland views, ensuite with double vanity & shower and walk-in robe
- Downstairs bedroom with ensuite, ideal for home office or teenage retreat at
- 2 x split system air-conditioning, surround sound system and water tank
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Easy walk to local primary schools, parks and beach
Sorry no dogs or cats
Pottsville is a town in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia in Tweed Shire. With a population of 6,704 (2016 stats). Bill Potts owned the first house in Pottsville around 1930 and the location was initially named Potts Point. Soon though, the town was renamed Pottsville to alleviate any confusion with the place of the same name in Sydney.
Pottsville includes housing developments such as Pottsville Waters, Koala Beach, Seabreeze and Black Rocks Estate.
Pottsville is also home to Pottsville Beach Public School & St Ambrose Primary School