SANBANO: 60 MARINE PARADE, COOLANGATTA, QLD 4225
Sanbano at 60 Marine Parade is located just meters from Coolangattas beautiful beaches and in arms reach to the dining and shopping precinct.
Full floor apartments boast 360 degree views over the ocean, city skyline, Tweed River and back to the Hinterland.
The property is unique, there is nothing else quite like it. Featuring but not limited to:
- Residence Private Club & Lounge
- Exclusive full floor residences
- Pool, Spa & Sauna
- Residential only
- On Site Management
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- High level of finish throughout
- Spacious, full floor and half floor residences
- 50 metres from the sand with Kirra & Snapper beaches at your doorstep
- 2.4km from Gold Coast Airport
- Just moments from the Coolangatta shopping and dining precinct
- Multiple living and entertaining spaces
- Fully equipped Chefs kitchen with Miele appliance
- Interior designed space fully furnished with unique luxurious pieces
- North facing aspect with unparalleled ocean, city and hinterland views
- Allocated and secure underground car parking
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Lighting and blinds all c-bus controlled
- Ample storage
- Private residence club complete with state-of-the-art gym, lap pool, putting green, sauna, spa & steam room
- Residence formal lounge and kitchen perfect for entertaining large and small groups
Coolangatta is the southernmost suburb of City of Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is named after the schooner Coolangatta which was wrecked there in 1846. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 5,193.
Coolangatta and its immediate neighbouring "Twin Town" Tweed Heads in New South Wales have a shared economy. The Tweed River supports a thriving fishing fleet, and the seafood is a local specialty offered in the restaurants and clubs of the holiday and retirement region on both sides of the state border. The Gold Coast Airport, formerly known as Coolangatta Airport, is located at Coolangatta, with some of the runway going across the border into New South Wales.