SERENITY: 14 CANNES AVENUE, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 417
The ultimate urban sanctuary with luxury living at its finest.
Each Serenity apartment flows with detail, from striking architectural design to lavish fittings and neutral colour schemes. Embrace the idea of open plan living for comfortable, bright living spaces which flows onto large, live-in balconies for plenty of natural light and cross ventilation.
From the roof, a resident recreation area has been designed for relaxed entertaining, overlooking some of the best views in the area and featuring a BBQ, lounge area and spa.
With a prime north-easterly aspect, every apartment has stunning views across Nerang River, the Surfers Paradise skyline and the leafy park opposite.
Reaching 10 levels, Serenity is a private, luxurious sanctuary and retreat where urban life meets inner city living.
- Only 3 apartments per level in a boutique complex of 24
- Uniquely spacious apartments with larger than average balconies
- Uninterrupted park, river and city skyline views
- Upper levels receive ocean views
- Exclusive use rooftop recreation area with 360 degree views, BBQ, lounge area and spa
- Greg Forgan Smith designed masterpiece featuring contemporary timber look aluminium exterior
- Artfully designed interiors with European appliances
- Bright living spaces and cross ventilation
- Plush carpet in bedrooms
- Custom cabinetry and stone bench tops in kitchens and bathroom
- Secure parking
- NBN enabled
Serenity is ideally positioned on Cannes Avenue; a short walk from the Florida Gardens Light Rail Station and Surfers Paradise beach, from the heart of one of the Gold Coast’s most desirable suburbs. Nearby stands Cavill Avenue Mall, Cavill Lane Chevron Renaissance and The 4217 as iconic entertainment destinations, renown for their cafés, restaurants and boutique shopping. Surrounded by fast growing retail and lifestyle developments and located on the river in a tranquil part of Surfers, Surfers Paradise remains a vibrant part of Australia’s fastest growing, most in-demand beachside cities.