442-99 GRIFFITH STREET, COOLANGATTA QLD 4225
CALYPSO DREAMING. LIVE THE COOLANGATTA LIFESTYLE.
Bright and modern, this recently refurbished and fully self-contained unit is located in the heart of Coolangatta from superbly popular Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort. Dedicated to selling, this is an ideal lifestyle opportunity to buy into.
- Bright and airy
- Caesarstone bench tops
- Quartz feature wall
- Draw dishwasher, fridge, microwave, dryer and washing machine
- Access to Coolangatta beach across the road
- Stunning views
- Easy care living; walking distance to shops, cafés, business district and beach
- Flexible towards owners, tenants or holiday stayers - the choice is yours
- Premiere listing in the holiday pool
- Reputable Oaks Group occupancy is very high with excellent onsite staff
- Excellent diligent body corp
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced
As the southern most suburb of the Gold Coast and views extending along pristine beaches to Surfers Paradise skyline, love Coolangatta for its change of pace. Named for a wrecked schnooner from 1846, old-school charm meets urban laid back beachside hustle, with oceanfront hotels, restaurants and Twin Towns Services Club - a glittering stage for local and international acts. Coolangatta is home to a variety of natural icons, from sharing the New South Wales border with Tweed Heads at Point Danger, to the northern corner of Coolangatta Beach, Greenmount Headland, Snapper Rocks, the southern corner of Rainbow Bay as well as the internationally renown surf breaks of Duranbah. Plant a foot in Queensland and New South Wales simultaneously, while overlooking incredible views of the Pacific Ocean - the Gold Coast's premium spot for October Whale Watching Season.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY