13 Laura Street, BANORA POINT
DUAL LIVING WITH DAZZLING OCEAN AND COAST CITY VIEWS
Committed to selling large extended family home in sought after East Banora Point.
Taking full advantage of the panoramic north east facing views this double story, dual living property with multiple living spaces, outdoor entertaining, and tropical pool must be sold.
A versatile space with great potential, the possibilities are endless.
* Ocean views, north to Coolangatta all the way to Surfers Paradise
* Master bedroom with large modern ensuite opens onto back pool area
* Kitchen overlooks extra sunroom which opens to fully enclosed deck for entertaining
* Filled with notable sea breezes throughout with ducted air-conditioning & ceilings fans
* Upstairs open plan living with an abundance of natural light and polished timber floors
* Downstairs has two ensuited bedrooms, separate kitchen, laundry, living and dining
* Double lock-up garage with internal access plus additional adjacent lock-up
* Space to work, ideal for a home business, plenty of storage throughout
* Established gardens offering a leafy private feel
* Spread across two levels, potential for superb rental returns or additional income
* Council rates and water $3994.57 per year
* Walking distance to bus transport, short drive to shopping centre, local schools, beaches and Tweed river
Contact Justin Schmith 0422 051 505
Building Area: 441sqm
Land Area: 525sqm