15 Dallis Court, DUNBIBLE
COUNTRY RETREAT WITH PICTURESQUE VIEWS ONLY MOMENTS TO TOWN
Privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac country lane setting with only one neighbour. A feeling of seclusion yet uber close to in-town convenience, with ideal northeast facing views of the surrounding farmland set on a manageable 1.87 acres. The single level, easy to maintain brick and tile residence offers open plan living, with two separate areas and undercover alfresco patio for entertaining and relaxation. Featuring an American style barn shed for plenty of secure storage. Two minutes’ drive to Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre and Guinea’s Fruit, Veg & Asian Grocery Store. Ten minutes to renown Mavis’ Kitchen and Cabins.
• Recently modernised family home with three bedrooms plus built-in robes, with an optional fourth bedroom / study.
• Freshly renovated kitchen compliments the open plan dining
• Large windows bringing the outdoors in with lots of natural light throughout
• Garden lovers will appreciate the stunning well-kept established orchards and plants (full list available on request)
• Flat lush fully fenced backyard with side access
• Elevated, free from flooding, on sprawling 7,559 m2 block
• Enjoy epic sunsets with the beautiful NE rural outlook
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
• Smart conversion of the garage into a rumpus room is ideal for the growing family or second separate living room
• Ingenious use of shipping containers framing an American style barn shed
• Entry level buying into this highly regarded and tightly held estate
• Located within a 10-minute drive to Murwillumbah CBD and 30 minutes’ drive to Coolangatta/Gold Coast airport, Coolangatta, Cabarita, and Kingscliff Beaches. 40 minutes’ drive to Byron Bay.
Contact Justin Schmith +61422051505
Land Area: 1.87acre
Floor Area: 178squaremeter