2-4 Fawcett Street, TUMBULGUM
RARE DOUBLE BLOCK IN QUIET BOUTIQUE VILLAGE
Wednesday 21st October 6.00pm – 6.30pm NSW
Set in the riverside village of Tumbulgum this substantial home is perched on a double block of land and offers the opportunity to become a fully fledged member of the unique Tumbulgum community. Enjoy the benefits of a double block with plenty of room for your boat, kids or friendly goats! Change the adjoining block back onto a separate title (subject to council approval and boundary adjustment) and build an investment property.
With the majestic Tweed River just a short stroll away, enjoy your morning walk along the picturesque riverfront or relax, unwind and enjoy a great meal at the beautiful & iconic Tumbulgum Hotel, House of Gabriel or Husk Distillery.
* Three large bedrooms with polished timber flooring upstairs
* Spacious balcony on two sides captures noticeable breezes throughout
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom plus two separate toilets
* Large undercover garage/workshop area
* Across the road from primary school
* Two flat lots totalling 1,062m2
* 15mins to Tweed Heads, 10mins to Murwillumbah, 20mins to Cabarita beach
* Tumbulgum – “Meeting place of the waters” it’s a lifestyle thing !
Contact Justin Schmith 0422051505
Land Area: 1062sqm