228 Broken Head Road, SUFFOLK PARK
NATURE LOVERS HIDEAWAY WITH CONVENIENCE
Still retaining its original quiet rural appeal. This unique property enjoys natural ambience and privacy, replacing next-door neighbours with forest and a vibrant, eco-clean wetland rich in wildlife. The adjoining forest to the North and South plus the wetland to the West will always remain protected. Constituting a complete natural ecosystem where frogs and other species effectively control insects and bugs. A truly iconic lifestyle location, just five-minutes walk to magnificent ocean beach and added convenience less than a minute walk from Suffolk bakery and shopping.
• Two bedroom, one bath residence overlooks private natural surrounds
• First time for sale in 35 years
• Flat 658m2 block on title feels much bigger due to the surrounding natural bushland
• The surrounding forest and wetland keeps the temperature in summer significantly cooler
• Future scope for future development STCA
• Prime example of man and natural environment working harmoniously together
• Due to professionally revised ecology the property is surprisingly mosquito free in contrast as found in many other areas of beach-side Suffolk Park
A true lifestyle location, just five-minutes to magnificent ocean beach with good surfing that is never crowded and a longer walk or bike ride along the beach takes you to Taylors Lake and the headland of Broken Head and the coves beyond.
Within a five-minute drive or a twelve-minute bike ride takes you into the now world-famous Byron Bay, where one can enjoy being away from its often bustling scene by coming home to your evening of peace and natural sounds. Set back from the Broken Head Road the days are found mostly quiet in spite of the frontage.
Across the road or one minute’s walk brings you to all the essential day-to-day facilities with Post Office, Pharmacy, Supermarket, Restaurants for Pizza & Pastas; Fish, Chips and Burgers; Vietnamese or Indian Restaurants; plus the Suffolk Pub and Motel and even a Gym for body-building or fitness training.
Recent improvements to surface-water management and the amenity of the adjoining wetland will enable future residents to gain even more enjoyment of the benefits of this unique location that the current owner has gratefully enjoyed for over three decades.
A unique opportunity not to be missed for an appreciation of nature and lifestyle yet with modern day convenience.
Contact Justin Schmith +61422051505
Land Area: 658m2
Floor Area: 109squaremeter