24/1 Botany Crescent, TWEED HEADS
UNDER CONTRACT | JUSTIN SCHMITH
A rare opportunity to secure an immaculately presented apartment in the heart of Tweed Heads. Securely positioned to capture superb north facing views over the harbour. Character, style and location are three features this stunning unit has in abundance. Low maintenance lifestyle plus water and park views from your large private entertainers balcony all within convenient walking distance to Tweed hospital, school, local clubs, shopping, fish and chips or a leisurely stroll along the Tweed River. Central famous Greenbank location, short drive to golden sandy beaches, airport and M1 highway connection.
* Well appointed three bedrooms, two bath apartment
* Two balconies with large front entertaining balcony overlooking water views
* Top floor position captures abundance natural light and cool sea breezes
* Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private sunny balcony
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
* Large separate laundry with abundant storage throughout
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Highly secure, well managed complex with low body corp
* Exclusive remote single lock-up garage with work bench in secure basement
* Ample guest parking
* Strata $835.34 per quarter including water
* Council rates $1,815 per year approx.
You have to see the property to appreciate everything that is on offer, so please don’t hesitate to call today to arrange an inspection 0422 051 505.
* Schmith Estate Agents wish to advise this property remains available for your viewing by private appointment.
Rest assured we are adhering to strict hygiene and social distancing protocols.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Schmith Estate Agents directly for further information or should you have any questions.
Land Area: 3093m2
Floor Area: 152squaremeter