29 Stanley Street, TWEED HEADS
UNDER CONTRACT – GET SCHMITH DONE
Charming 1950’s cottage positioned on an elevated north facing corner block with Hinterland and water views. Modify the existing dwelling to soak in the views. Presenting a rare opportunity for families or builders to custom design a contemporary home and offers scope for future development (STCA).
Located in a highly sought after area, walking distance to the local shops, river, and deep water access Kennedy Drive boat ramp. 5 mins drive to the beach.
* 2 bright and airy bedrooms
* Original hardwood timber floors
* Ornate high ceilings
* Modern downlights and ducted air-conditioning.
* Loads of storage underneath
* Fully fenced 620m2 block with established gardens
* Secure parking for at least 2 vehicles
* Committed to selling
* Council rates $712.50 per quarter year
Land Area: 620m2