29 Stanley Street, TWEED HEADS
PRIME LANDBANK INVESTMENT OR CHARACTER HOME
Charming 1950’s cottage positioned on an elevated north facing corner block with Hinterland and water views. Modify the existing dwelling to soak in the views. Presenting a rare opportunity for families or builders to custom design a contemporary home and offers scope for future development (STCA). Blue chip acquisition located in a highly sought after area, walking distance to the local shops, river, and deep water access Kennedy Drive boat ramp. 5 mins drive to the beach.
• Two bright and airy bedrooms
• Original hardwood timber floors
• Ornate high ceilings
• Modern down-lights and ducted air-conditioning.
• Loads of storage underneath or teenage retreat
• Fully fenced 620m2 elevated corner block with established gardens
• Secure parking for at least 2 vehicles
• Council rates $712.50 per quarter year
• Currently leased until January 2022
Contact Justin Schmith 0422051505
Land Area: 620m2