RIVERSIDE LAND AND COTTAGE. A GREAT START, INVESTMENT OR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
Conveniently located in a tightly held location two doors from a popular local cafe and directly opposite the Tweed River.
Have confidence in a secure long-term investment with future development potential in an emerging capital growth area or build your dream home with third storey views over the river to Coolangatta. A fun quaint property with lots of space or leafy waterside low-cost project, the possibilities are endless .
- Two good sized bedrooms with well-presented bathroom and kitchen
- Single garage with side access and plenty of off street parking
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- North facing Flat 651m2 block Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- Height Limit 13.0m1 - 14.9m
- Current rental amount $410pw
- Walk to local parks, primary and high school
- 5 minute drive to Shopping centres, Coolangatta beaches and Gold Coast Airport
- A perfect property for a first home buyer trying to break into the market or a long term investor with a plan on doing a development.
GET TO KNOW TWEED HEADS SOUTH
Tweed Heads South is a town located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in Tweed Shire.
A number of well-known sporting teams represent the local area, including the local rugby league club South Tweed RLFC and South Tweed Heads Colts Junior Cricket Club who play home games at Les Burger Fields. South Tweed Skate park is there to.
Tweed Heads is a city in New South Wales. It is located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in Tweed Shire. Tweed Heads is located next to the border with Queensland, adjacent to its "Twin Town" of Coolangatta, which is a suburb of the Gold Coast. It is often referred to as a town where people can change time zones – even celebrate New Year twice within an hour – simply by crossing the street, due to its proximity to the Queensland border, and the fact that New South Wales observes daylight saving whereas Queensland does not.