65 Antonson Crescent, MUDGEERABA
Position Position! – Modern Single Level Residence on 888m2
This private and spacious family home immaculately presented on 888m2 at the end of cul-de-sac is situated in the sought after location of ‘Mudgeeraba Rise’. The home backs onto beautiful parkland with bushland, walking trails and bike paths that go for kilometres, enabling all the family members to get out of the indoors and enjoy the outdoors! The position gives you access to so many facilities, including Firth Park and its sporting fields only a kilometre away, Mudgeeraba Village and Bell Place less than two kilometres away that has Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, and so many shops, cafes, eateries too many to mention! The M1 Motorway is a few minutes away for travel north or south.
We are only getting started with location, only 10 minutes drive to Robina Town Centre, and some of the best public and private schools on the Gold Coast.
And there is more, the famous beaches and nightlife of Burleigh and Broadbeach less than 15 kilometres away.
Plenty of space awaits you in owning this home, including a separate dining and separate living rooms, and outside there is plenty of room for the kids, pets, caravan, boat and work equipment.
• Quiet and private position
• Highly functional floor-plan with flowing open plan spaces
• Second living area, study or media room
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Undercover patio for outdoor entertaining
• Established landscaped private backyard
• Separate laundry
• Three split systems, 6.6kw solar with German inverter
• Great family home or ideal investment property
• Leafy location yet only moments away from necessities
Contact Justin Schmith 0422051505
Building Area: 200sqm
Land Area: 888sqm