65 Cominan Avenue, BANORA POINT
RESORT ENTERTAINER COMPLETE WITH VIEWS, POOL & BAR
Commanding an immediate sense of space, a revelation of quality, style and entertainment excellence unfolds from the moment you enter the property via the secure front gate. A holiday oasis, impressive in size and features, nothing has been overlooked in creating this summer masterpiece with versatile indoor/outdoor living options that captures sweeping 180′ hinterland, ocean, and Surfers Paradise skyline views within ten minutes’ drive to shopping and famous beaches.
• Six bedrooms with built-in robes, three bathrooms, plus office and billiard room
• Full-service bar with Bali hut feature roof, and servery windows to pool area
• Luxurious master suite with walk in-robe, private balcony, double vanity, and spa bath perfect for romantic sunsets
• Open plan zones, with large view-framing windows and doors maximise vistas from all aspects
• Contemporary kitchen with views over pool, Bosch fit out, stone bench-tops, wine storage and butler’s pantry
• Quality bamboo timber flooring set against crisp white walls cooled by notable sea-breezes
• Downstairs additional bedroom and bathroom with outdoor alfresco and kitchenette, ideal dual living residence
• Dazzling in-ground tropical pool with water feature
• 662m2 block with easy care landscaped gardens, lush green lawn, fully fenced with two fire pits
• Modern electrics with newly installed 10KW solar panels and contemporary lighting throughout
• Double lock-up garage poxy sealed with additional off-street securing parking for boats, cars/caravans
• Plethora of storage throughout residence including under house with separate internal access
• Newly renovated laundry, ducted vacuum maid
• First time for sale in 24 years, motivated to sell having purchased elsewhere
Located in a sought-after elevated neighbourhood, 10-minutes away from Kingscliff Beach or Gold Coast Airport. Even less to reach Tweed City Shopping Centre or Pavilions Marketplace precinct in Terranora with delightful cafes, restaurants, entertainment, and boutique shops. The local primary school and day-care is within walking distance, and with bus available right out the front, high schools including the prestigious Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School are only 5 minutes away.
Or venture further, only a 45-minute drive to Byron Bay or sensational rainforest or country destinations.
Contact Justin Schmith +61422051505
Land Area: 662m2
Floor Area: 628squaremeter