65 Pinnacle Drive, WONGAWALLAN
Open Home – Friday 30th July 1.00 pm – 1.30 pm
This stunning semi-rural property on two acres of land in the tranquil Timberview Estate is a perfect opportunity for eco-friendly occupants. This home offers three bedrooms, plus media room or fourth bedroom, second lounge or office area. Complete with a modern open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. The large covered verandah is great for entertaining and appreciating the serene nature and wildlife.
• Three/four large bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Quality fixtures and fittings, ducted air-conditioning, built-in alarm system
• Expansive open plan lounge and dining
• Outdoor entertaining on the large northeast facing sun-drenched deck
• Gourmet open chef kitchen with integrated dishwasher, large oven and plenty of storage
• Large separate laundry
• 15,000L and 8,000L water tanks
• 2.8 acres of established native bushland
• Double lock-up garage
• Well-constructed, easy to maintain private retreat ideal for professional couples or family with teenagers
• Only a short drive from everything you need, including good schools both public and private, in the catchment for the highly ranked Tamborine Mountain State High; the estate benefits from good school bus services. Seven minutes drive to local Coles, Medical Centre, Cafes, and Food outlets, and M1 highway access only 18 mins.
Building Area: 213sqm
Land Area: 2.8sqm