NEW Address Template for Website (1).png

THE MILL HOUSE

Beach style shack with loads of potential to capitalise in a sought after area.

A property that could come as a delight to the savvy renovator, first home buyer or investor, nestled on 784m2. Short walk to the Tweed river, the famous Kirra beach, cafes', restaurants and public transport.

With boundless options, come and take a look for yourself. 

  • 3 bed, 3 bath, with massive man cave or work shed

  • Plethora of storage for cars, boats, caravans and more

  • Large flat block with potential duplex approval

  • Fully fenced

  • Close to beaches, river, shopping centres, airport and M1 motorway 

  • Substantial rental income and land holding

  • Capital growth assured in a popular lifestyle location 

  • A great entertainer or share house

  • Renovator's dream


Proudly promoted by an experienced, mobile, tech-savvy, born and raised local real estate agent.

 

AGENT

Justin Schmith
Principal & Director
Estate Broker
L.R.E.A | B.Bus

M: 0422 051 505
E:  justin@schmith.com.au

OPEN TIMES

Please contact Justin Schmith to arrange an appointment.


GET TO KNOW TWEED HEADS

Tweed Heads is a city in New South Wales. It is located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in Tweed Shire. Tweed Heads is located next to the border with Queensland, adjacent to its "Twin Town" of Coolangatta, which is a suburb of the Gold Coast. It is often referred to as a town where people can change time zones – even celebrate New Year twice within an hour – simply by crossing the street, due to its proximity to the Queensland border, and the fact that New South Wales observes daylight saving whereas Queensland does not.

In 1823 John Oxley was the first European to see the Tweed Valley, and he wrote of it: "A deep rich valley clothed with magnificent trees, the beautiful uniformity of which was only interrupted by the turns and windings of the river, which here and there appeared like small lakes. The background was Mt. Warning. The view was altogether beautiful beyond description. The scenery here exceeded anything I have previously seen in Australia."

Timber cutters originally moved to the Tweed Valley in 1844. After the timber had been cleared, farmers moved in with bananas, cane and dairy farming dominating the area, while a fishing industry developed. The first school opened in 1871.

Tweed Heads was once connected to the Queensland Railways system, with the South Coast line providing a direct connection to Brisbane. The railway opened on 10 August 1903. It had been hoped that the New South Wales government would extend their railway line from Murwillumbah to Tweed Heads, but this did not occur due to cost of resuming the land and the expenses associated with the tunnel and bridge that would be required. The Tweed Heads railway station was located on the western side of Enid Street between Bay Street and Frances Street. The railway line to Brisbane closed in 1961; the site of the station has been converted to parklands and commercial development.