OCEAN AND RIVER VIEW HARBOUR SEA HOUSE
Opportunity awaits at this panoramic viewing hilltop residence. With an abundance of natural light and cool breezes throughout.
Set on the high side of the street, walk to the river and a few minutes' drive to the surf.
- Light filled interiors reveal a sweeping panoramic outlook
- Seamless inside/outdoor flow and open living
- Water view master-bedroom with ensuite, double vanity and balcony access
- Massive basement car park or man cave plus additional off-street parking
- Easy to maintain residence well-constructed with solid foundations
- Front grassed courtyard fully fenced perfect for pets or pool
- Elevated 506m2 corner block
- Moments from boat ramp, shops, bars and restaurants
GET TO KNOW TWEED HEADS
Tweed Heads is a city in New South Wales. It is located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales, Australia, in Tweed Shire. Tweed Heads is located next to the border with Queensland, adjacent to its "Twin Town" of Coolangatta, which is a suburb of the Gold Coast. It is often referred to as a town where people can change time zones – even celebrate New Year twice within an hour – simply by crossing the street, due to its proximity to the Queensland border, and the fact that New South Wales observes daylight saving whereas Queensland does not.
Set on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, Tweed Heads is a combined playground of natural and urban adventures. The idyllic climate offset by pristine Gold Coast beaches and the Tweed River offers a relaxed lifestyle to families, retirees, professionals and nature lovers. Close to an array of private and public schools, shopping, dining and entertainment precincts, Tweed Heads forms the ultimate backdrop for an easy lifestyle.