202A Kennedy Drive, TWEED HEADS WEST
CHARACTER AND HISTORY, ONE OF A KIND
Arguably the cheapest home on the market in Tweed.
Step Back in Time!
Legend has it this stately home “Coolan” at the turn of the 19th Century adorned the hill at Kirra and was later relocated to make way for a new development. With all the charm of the colonial era this Queenslander home has room for improvement, space for tools and toys plus future redevelopment potential.
* Character home with high ceiling and irreplaceable classic features such as ornate windows
* Galley kitchen c/w gas cooking, range hood and dishwasher with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Large central living area with fireplace
* Dining room off kitchen currently used as 4th bedroom
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, dressing room and ensuite
* 2nd bedroom with walk-in robe
* 3rd Bedroom with walk through robe
* Large undercover entertaining area complete with spa
* Enclosed fenced front yard with established gardens
* 483m2 of exclusive title
* Recently re-stumped with steal
* Double carport
* Rates $649.10 per quarter
Close to the river, shops and transport – The vendors require immediate sale.
Phone 0422051505 to arrange for your inspection.
Land Area: 992.016m2
Floor Area: 237squaremeter